Jellyphish - Unisex T-Shirt
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Shipping is free on any order above $50. Orders below $50 will be $3.50 flat rate shipping to the US and $4.00 flat rate shipping to the rest of the world.
We ship to most countries in the world but there are some exceptions due to legal restrictions or shipping carrier limitations. For now, we don’t ship to Cuba, Iran, Crimea, Syria, and North Korea.
We use Printful to print and ship our products. Printful has 13 locations strategically places around the world to provide fast shipping speeds at low cost to most countries in the world.
We want you to love the item you buy. If for whatever reason you’re not satisfied let us know and we’ll refund it or get you a replacement item.
The artwork you see on this site is a collaborative effort. Jack Rhysider creates the initial designs and ideas. He then typically works with another artist, Odi Bagas, to finalize the piece and bring the idea to life.
Most of the artwork here is first used as episode art in the podcast Darknet Diaries.
TRUE STORIES FROM THE DARK SIDE OF THE INTERNET
Darknet Diaries is a podcast about hackers, breaches, shadow government activity, hacktivism, cybercrime, and all the things that dwell on the hidden parts of the network.
The artwork for these shirts comes from artwork used in the podcast. Listen to the podcast by visiting darknetdiaries.com.